What's new

Expodisc

After spending $100 (less than the cost of an ExpoDisc) on a colour checker passport I get a GretagMacbeth colour checker chart, a white balance adjustment chart, and a quality grey card in a tiny conveniently pocket sized hard ABS case. This has already survived one roll down about 20 stairs.

Holy crap. I had no idea they were that much. I figured less than 20 bucks...

I can't remember what I paid for my WhiBal ($30-40, I think), and most people probably think that's overpriced!
 
Holy crap. I had no idea they were that much. I figured less than 20 bucks...

:lol: If that were the case I would have agreed wholeheartedly with the above reviewer, and thrown out my grey cards :)
 
Best $80 I've ever spent..... Here I am in Death Valley several years ago; no canteen, but wearing my trusty Expodisc!

4349276466_d3431e8464.jpg
 
That's good info, Green Li. Can you post the side-by-side comparison shots?
Sure thing. I've got those images with the histograms in the review, but here they are:
expodisc-neutral-example.jpg
expodisc-portrait-example.jpg

neutral / portrait
 
Thanks again!!! I ended up with a Neutral gray card from Rawworkflow.com which was recomended by Scott Kelby.
 
After spending $100 (less than the cost of an ExpoDisc) on a colour checker passport I get a GretagMacbeth colour checker chart, a white balance adjustment chart, and a quality grey card in a tiny conveniently pocket sized hard ABS case. This has already survived one roll down about 20 stairs.

Holy crap. I had no idea they were that much. I figured less than 20 bucks...

I can't remember what I paid for my WhiBal ($30-40, I think), and most people probably think that's overpriced!
The shop I bought my 80-400 threw in one for $30 for me when I asked about it. Otherwise I wouldnt have bought one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom