What's new

Exposure at night practising.

kulakova

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
Russia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey.
Here is my exposure training. Here are me (in the center) and 2 of my friends.
Its 9 seconds exposure
I decided to post it, because I found out that some people here doesnt know how to do that! Well I was surprised about that!!
Well, I really have been just training.

13334487.jpg
 
I like that but how about trying one with some people moving about and one person standing very still, just a thought
 
lostprophet said:
I like that but how about trying one with some people moving about and one person standing very still, just a thought
yeah that`s done many times in a different ways.:er:
 
I really like it as it is. Keep working with it - I'd love to see more like this
 
thanks!:hugs:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom