What's new

F/S: BRAND NEW Seagate 4TB Wireless External Hard Drive

skyle900

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi All-- I'm selling a *brand new* Seagate BlackArmor NAS 220 Wireless Network 4TB External Hard Drive. Since it's wireless, it doesn't need any wires to transfer data to the computer. It is compatible with both Macs and PCs. The best part is, I am selling this for $150 off the retail price!! It retails for $500, and I am selling it for $350. Shipping will be $20 (USPS priority). If you would like to buy this, or know anyone who is interested, please e-mail at: skyle900@aol.com

Thanks!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom