F/S Nikon D3100

wwall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking to sell my D3100. It was purchased in January 2011 and has been absolutely babied the whole time I've had it. PM me if interested.

Watcha upgrading to? If you dont mind me asking.

I picked up a D7000. I was going to just keep my D3100 as a backup, but I don't think I will use it enough to justify having that much equipment laying around. It is almost sentimental to me because it was my first! Lol

I picked up a D7000. I was going to just keep my D3100 as a backup, but I don't think I will use it enough to justify having that much equipment laying around. It is almost sentimental to me because it was my first! Lol

You will love your D7000. Congrats on the upgrade.

Posting the asking price on the D3100 will probably get your ad more interest.

Thanks!

I would like to get $500 for body only, or $600 for body + 18-55 kit lens

Includes Nikon strap, Nikon padded case, battery charger, original battery plus extra battery(new in box), new Nikon neck strap, manual, Nikon "Fast, Fun and Easy" DVD, and original box.

I have pictures for anyone interested. Both the body and the lens are flawless!

Thanks!

I would like to get $500 for body only, or $600 for body + 18-55 kit lens

Includes Nikon strap, Nikon padded case, battery charger, original battery plus extra battery(new in box), new Nikon neck strap, manual, Nikon "Fast, Fun and Easy" DVD, and original box.

I have pictures for anyone interested. Both the body and the lens are flawless!

I'm interested in the D3100 but you can buy the kit new for $599. Are you willing to lower the price?

I have a sale pending right now... Without lowering my price. If it doesn't work out, I will let you know. I did a lot of research to decide on a price though.. Mind saying where you found the kit new for $599?

Walmart
Best Buy
Amazon
B&H

They are all selling it for $599.

The kits at these stores do not come with a bag though. Let me know if the other sale falls though. Thanks.

Ah well there ya go. Buy one of those!

I guess my extras made mine worth it.

Ok, I will let you know.

Just realized that comment might have sounded sarcastic.. Lol. Didn't mean it to at all!

The bag is definitely nice but I think the battery adds some value too!

Most reactions

Back