What's new

F/S Panasonic 67mm PL filter and MC protector, new in box.

TheJakeyl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, I have two brand new, unopened Panasonic Lumix filter and protector. They are 67mm. The filter is DMW-LPL67 and the protector is DMW-LMCH67. Both are made in Japan. They have external and internal threads. I sold my stuff before ever using these and I just found them again in my old camera bag. Asking 50.00 or best offer for the two. I will also split them up if you only need one. Feel free to email or PM me. Thanks for looking!

P6292980.jpg


Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom