What's new

F/S: Vintage Kodak No. 2C Pocket Folding Camera

n2trains

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Group,

I'm selling another vintage camera from my collection...a Kodak No. 2C Pocket Folding Camera. I'm only selling it "as is" because I don't know how to test such a vintage item without risking breaking it, but it appears to be in working order.

Vintage No. 2C Pocket Kodak Folding Camera with Manual | eBay

Thanks for Looking!
 

Attachments

  • $Kodak Pocket 2C Camera and Manual.webp
    $Kodak Pocket 2C Camera and Manual.webp
    372.8 KB · Views: 222
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom