What's new

Face In The Rust

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
491
Reaction score
65
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An old dairy truck that the decals had peeled off of , the textures of the rust and paint made it look like it had a face.


$Face In The Rust.webp
 
COOL shot! I almost always find myself enjoying this type of photo. There's ALWAYS "something" that keeps the mind and eyes working overtime on these kinda' shots. Nicely seen!
 
I agree with Derrel: nicely seen and nicely photographed. Indeed, there is a face to be seen! Cool.
 
I thought of Nightmare on the Elm street :D
 
Last edited:
Good find and well captured. Did you take a vertical shot? Looks like there might be some interesting pattern and color above and below the "face"
 
Good find and well captured. Did you take a vertical shot? Looks like there might be some interesting pattern and color above and below the "face"

I think I might have a vertical shot Ken let me take a look .
 
Ken,

Here are a couple of other images of the cooler . In the second one I noticed a neat texture I wish I had photographed now , it almost looks like a head with crazy hair.

$Dairy Door Textures1.webp

$Dairy Door Textures2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom