Face of Love

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not so much a dark side ... but a cemetery shot just the same ... I know ya'll won't mind ... :blushing:

Raven and I were out and aboot this weekend and we hit the cem she used to work in. She knew all the great spots to lurk and tarry ...

We had abundant sunshine ... not a Woodsac cloud in sight ... so most of my shots are blown out. I liked the way the sun cast shadows on His face.

Thanks for looking ...

FaceofLove.jpg

This is a shot of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane ... during His prayer where He asks God, "Not My will, but Thine be done ..."

cool statue anicole, great find.... the sun on his face does kinda look like he's talking to 'dad'! :thumbup:

That is a great shot and a great title for it. Have ya got more from your lurking and terrying outing?

REally cool shot Palster. Are you sure you and April were not in Toronna. I was lookin at this same stone yesterday. It is at Resthaven memorial gardens...you were there werent ya.:)

Thanks Angelbaby, Anti and Chiller ...

Raven has a couple, Anti ... she sees much better than I!

Cannuck, you caught us, dude ... we were there ...trying to get them to change the name from Resthaven to Ravenhaven ... we're still in negotiations!

anicole said:
Thanks Angelbaby, Anti and Chiller ...

Raven has a couple, Anti ... she sees much better than I!

Cannuck, you caught us, dude ... we were there ...trying to get them to change the name from Resthaven to Ravenhaven ... we're still in negotiations!

Cool. I will put a good word in for ya.

Very nice Anicole, I'm really liking this shot. It does appear as if Gods glory is shining down on him.

ravenhaven... i like that....wonder if we could start our own cemetary pallie??? that name is great for one...:thumbup:

i love this shot...when i look at mine, its not as up close as yours...

yours is just beautiful....great face...
( statue has a great face too..!! :mrgreen: )

had a blast pallie! we must go "ahaunting" again soon, yes??

(now i sound like yoda again.....)

Thanks Randog ... :blushing: ... when you've got a blown shot, you plant little seeds of what you want seen!

Raven my yoda-pallie ... I'm your huckleberry ... you go/we go ... I'm always standing on the side of the road just waiting to be picked up! :hugs:

perfect shot for a high definition treatment, i bet arc or woodsac could do something special with this.
great shot, keep it up.
TFS

Thank you Boon ... also heck of an idea ... *ahem: chiller ... angelbaby ... woods ... anyone want the original?*

Thank you woodsac! (though I'd love for you to turn that cloud machine our way a bit! There is this one square that has the four apostles ... need our coordinates?!?)

woodsac said:
I like it without any clouds. Gives it a more 'heavenly' feel ;)

I'd have to agree with woody here... beautiful shot and excellent title!

Thanks Mohain ... it's always fun to make things contrasty!

Thanks Mistress! Can't wait to see your stuff from NY!

Most reactions

Back