Face to Face

Shark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eteamz.com
As long as these are just for fun, I'll send this one out. This is a photo of my four year old son, taken while we were feeding the deer near my house. All four of us were feeding several deer and I turned around and saw my son and this deer almost face to face. Without hesitation, I brought my old Nikon film camera to my eye and snapped it. I know it's excruciatingly overexposed in the background, but this has become a family favorite, and it even won a photo contest for me. Also, I have always included it in my photo shows.

FaceToFace.jpg

Yes, definitely out in the wild. Thing is, in this area, alot of the tourists feed the deer, so they are used to humans, and come right up to you. It's actually kind of dangerous, because where everybody feeds them, the road is a twisting, turning, 40 mph road. So the odds of hitting a deer increase greatly, especially at the end of the day when they all come out to feed, and the cars are lined up and down the road. The locals get very upset at everybody that comes there.

wow awesome shot man! Never thought a wild deer would ever dare to come that close to a human even though it is a little one ^^

I re-created that shot a couple years ago with my same son, who at the time was 15 years old. Somehow it worked and I put both photos together and have them hanging in one frame in our living room.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back