Facts about sex

Alison said:
:lol: She's fine, she just felt she wasn't getting fed quickly enough. At 3 weeks old the girl knows what she wants and when she wants it. Though that lavendar oil sounds wonderful!

Them's her southern roots coming out!!!!!

GO EV! :cheer:

bace said:
Yeah but like, having a wife, you're ALWAYS gonna have a headache. The sex you get is just to cure the headaches. It's never really fun.

j/k Ladies, you know me. I'm a Ladies man.

A smart guy would just come to his wife when the mood strikes him with a bottle of tylenol in his hand. When she asks what it's for, tell her it's for her headache. When she says she doesn't have one. Grab her by the arm and say "Good - come with me". :lmao:

photogoddess said:
A smart guy would just come to his wife when the mood strikes him with a bottle of tylenol in his hand. When she asks what it's for, tell her it's for her headache. When she says she doesn't have one. Grab her by the arm and say "Good - come with me". :lmao:

Preventative Maintenance ... at it's finest ...

Artemis said:
So when some people pay for it, they could claim its madicenal (spelling?)

Holy Crap. You may be on to something.

Healthcare is provided by the government here in Canada.

Paying for hookers could be a tax right off!!!

Sure, why not? We've been getting screwed by the government for years! :lol:

Big Mike said:
Sure, why not? We've been getting screwed by the government for years! :lol:

:lmao::lmao:

Thats what gives the headaches, then go along Red light district and get rid of it...then claim it on taxes...

bace said:
Wouldn't that be the end of what ever sex life you could have.

Just find a really horny girlfriend.

Those are all over...finding a horny wife is the real trick.

And I think I'd need to convert religions first :lol:

Darfion said:
10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever!

so whatcha got for post nasal drip?

Most reactions

Back