fading away

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
sorry for so many posts today...it's theraputic :)

being an architectural freak and living on the eastern shore of md, i don't have lots to shoot. scoob is pushing me to shoot landscape stuff...i'm having fun with telephone poles :lmao:

54934239-O.jpg

Seems like you have found yourself THE replacement for tall buildings of the city in your "boonies" there, and I sure like what you are making of them. As a sucker for vanishing points, I cannot but love this photo ... and leave "that black thing", which I think is a car (?) in it, I say (my opinion).

Awesome shot ! I love how the detail of branches and how you composed the vechicle scooting down the road that seems to No where. :thumbup:

Awesome work Jon. Great eye buddy.

:thumbup: like this one, too ...

(but, pleeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeeeee ... I beg you ... don't give up DC!)

(but, pleeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeeeee ... I beg you ... don't give up DC!)[/quote]

she just wants someone to walk around with us if we ever get to come there...

this is interesting...reminds me of being a child and driving forever back and forth to grandparents from airforce bases...

watching the telephone poles.....one after another after another after another....well you get the picture...( hey, yeah, you do...literally!!)

:lol:
still like your stone angel shots best...!!:lmao: even if it has a lot of sky!!

I really really REALLY like this shot, JonMikal!! Love the way the road vanishes in the distance. And I know how hard it is (for me) to get good pictures in foggy conditions.

tober1_isme said:
beautiful shot, well captured, maybe photoshop out that little black thing in the distance...
love the feeling.

that black thing was the inspiration for my title :lmao: it was a guy in an old truck taking his time.

thanks everyone for your kind words! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back