What's new

Fading path C&C

Brutus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
I was on a walk today and figured I'd take some pictures as well, and this is one that I'm the most happy with. I'd like some C&C on it, though, if possible.

Taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28, f/3.6 @ 1/60 of a second.

4839803118_5ae9fb2713_b.jpg
 
I hate to say this, but it's pretty uninteresting. The only potential I see is where the upper roadway is framed by the trees. Use that for a shot, and you might have something.
 
the foreground is just.. messyy..i agree that it is uninteresting..
 
Two problems I can see:
1) The foreground is too run-of-the-mill and untidy, and doesn't capture the eye in any great way
2) The dip in the road combined with the composition you've chosen means that the road is broken up and incapable of leading the eye through the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom