This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Marvellous_Bridges_Wide.jpg

I feel only right to apologise for my lack of attendance in the forum for the past months, life kind of took a hold and it has been something I should have tried harder to stay in with, I’m back and hope I can remain active although a lot changes coming in life too, I’ve missed you guys and start my return as usual with a landscape shot here in Bulgaria at a place called the Marvellous Bridges. I’ve not been able to get out because of the lockdowns for months now so I’ve been revisiting some old shots and re-editing.

Hope you’re all safe and well and accept me back into the fold!

Cheers
Chris

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Great shot Chris, really good to hear you'll be around more, I've missed your work.

Reactions: D7K
Wow, nice shot. I'd love to walk around that place and stay overnight there with a campfire lighting all that up. Would make for some real cool pics.

Thank a lot all, pleased not to disappoint on my return! Looking forward to getting back up to speed with the forum and sharing some more of my work as up until the lockdown, I was still shooting [emoji482]

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Lovely place and great image!

Welcome back! Great subject, I’d be interested to see a night sky through that opening!

Welcome back! Great subject, I’d be interested to see a night sky through that opening!

I thought the same but I think I’d be wanting more sky but certainly possible with the shooting options available!

I thought the same but I think I’d be wanting more sky but certainly possible with the shooting options available!

It would make a great foreground for fun composites. You could put a night sky, a “giant” or an animal peering in or an underwater scene... can you tell I’ve been hanging out in a photoshop group?

It would make a great foreground for fun composites. You could put a night sky, a “giant” or an animal peering in or an underwater scene... can you tell I’ve been hanging out in a photoshop group?

Haha go crazy and give it a go, I’m happy to share the raw with you, creative mind you have

I've seen others similar to this shot and they're awesome, you should give it a go.

th

Most reactions

New Topics

Back