What's new

Faithful C&C

Dillsnufus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
4191338770_1e764bd7aa_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
bump.(sry if not allowed) doing a concert project for a my photo club just wanted to know if i can any pointers for this picture. maybe a photoshop thing i can do to it?
 
Last edited:
Get closer or use a bigger lens.

There's too much empty space top and below. I'd crop that, but since it's too far away to see anything, I wouldn't even bother.
 
No image it has been removed as of 5:41 pm 12/24
 
Your edited (cropped) version is better, but like I said I really can't see any faces.
 
To be honest, and forgive my being blunt, it looks the same as what 10,000 other people at that concert took from half way back with their p&s camera - it's just not an interesting perspective. As HikinMike said already, get closer or use a longer lens, or find another way to get creative with what you have.
 
To me that belongs in the recycle bin, it's not a good concert picture or artistic
 
ok just thought i'd show it. sorry if it's terrible.:( (also i was just in the crowd with my p&s)
 
If it means something to you, it is fine and it can be plenty enough. Some photos only have meaning for the photographer and there is nothing wrong with that.

For people who were not there or who don't get the title (I listen to Pear Jam but not enough to know their songs or recognize them here) we are going to look at the technical side. And in this case it is just not the greatest photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom