What's new

Faithfully Yours

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Photo from a wedding I shot, check out the video that goes along with it for a view at the editing workflow.

8098783037_4013fe9730_b.jpg



VIDEO: Adobe Photoshop Speed Edit Faithfully - YouTube
 
I'm gonna be honest. I have no idea how to do the things you were doing in CS but I like the before much better than the edited final version.
 
If you're trying to blind someone, I get the edit.

Otherwise, the original was a lot nicer image.

haha yea I have 2 versions for them, the original and this. I always try to go for a different approach to things and my clients love it in the long run. Rules are meant to be broken ladies and gents :)
 
I can like this, although I would have carried the light off the top of the frame as opposed to the two blobs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom