• Total voters

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
System admin and myself recently had an interesting conversation about Falco. Do you like Falco, do you hate him? Sorry I will not put a middle ground option because there is no fence sitting when it comes to Falco! This actually a very subtle a personality test that will reveal a myriad of information of who you really are. Please answer to the best of your knowledge.

i dont even know who that falco is..

if this is a musician and they have cred, i will be disgusted in myself.

manda said:
i dont even know who that falco is..

if this is a musician and they have cred, i will be disgusted in myself.

lol, don't worry manda... its mainly thread to show how old I am. I was talking to Chase about the good ol' days when I listened to Falco and other eighties crap music I love- and he told me prolly most folks here would'nt have remembered him. By the looks of the poll, he's right on. Ima gettin up there in years! :shock:
:eek:ldman:

I also had a special affinity to Falco because he's austrian, my dad's side of the family is austrian (no relations to ahhnold though)

vonnagy said:
lol, don't worry manda... its mainly thread to show how old I am.
How can uphold by boyband status now that i aditted to knowing who Falco was.
[quickly changes birth date in profile]
[puts side parting in hair]
[reaches for slippers and lights pipe]

Oh, hell.... I have to join the old timers club too. I remember Falco. I think I was in middle school when his one hit came out. I liked the parody of that song much better. Instead of rock me Amadeus it was "Eat Me I'm A Danish". :D

I love that old 80's shizz nit!. I love Falco, Tears for Fears, Ah-Ha, Air Supply, J. Geils and all the other old pointless 80's crap!

Max Headroom, Back to the Future, Miami Vice, Leg warmers, hairspray, jean jackets, and Reagan's insanity its all part of the wacky 80's

Its sad that i remember all this stuff too, even if i was just a kid, i was around my aunt all the time and she made sure my roots were firmly planted in the 80's.

I was talking to my girlfriend the other day and we were talking about the 80's, I said yeah when Regan was shot. She said Regan was shot? I never heard that. I as shocked. Then she went on to talk about everything from the "80's" and my eyes got real wide. I felt myself aging right there as i relized she didn't remember the 80's at all, cuz everything she mentioned happened in the 90's! I just lowered my head and i noticed my grey hair, felt a twinge in my neck. And came to the conclusion that i am now OLD. :(

glad i am not the only oldtimer here, hehehehe all that stuff you said Havoc certainly rings true with me. My ex gf was always yanking grey hairs from my head.. and I am going to break the 30 barrier at the end of the year :shock: I am starting to say stuff like I remember 20 years ago when... or back in '86, etc.

I'm thinking that tpf should give senior discounts, lol

I liked the parody of that song much better. Instead of rock me Amadeus it was "Eat Me I'm A Danish".

:lol: I am sure danish women liked that song better too :shock:

I think I was in middle school when his one hit came out

*hands on hips* One hit?! Rock me Amedeus, Der Kommisar, Vienna Calling and a plethora of other eighties delights!

Mr. Roboto, The Safety Dance, and those stoopid rubber bracelets........... It's all funny now when you see it on VH1 "I Love the 80's". Duran Duran, Belinda Carlise, Tears for Fears with 'Shout'. Anyone see the cover shot of Index magazine this month? Hard to picture Morrisy as old man until you actually see it. Hard to admit you're getting old but as I think about what's loaded in my CD player it's hard to deny while listening to Depeche Mode, New Order, Social Distortion, and even Bauhaus. And now that I'm looking at one of my CD racks I see Blondie, Dire Straits, and Real Life. Excuse me while I shop for a new walker.................

The 80's rocked!! I love 80's music... :heart:

Don't get me started on the gray hairs. :( It's time to dye again.

If you people dont know Falco, then how do you understand the Simpson's Planet of the Apes musical episode? :?

Most reactions

Back