#4 Getting ready for the next try
roofvogels499.jpg

#5 Got it!!
roofvogels500.jpg

#6 Dinner time
roofvogels501.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Your photos of the birds do show how much you are enjoying doing the internship at this bird station ... makes me feel like I would love to come round one day to meet all "your" birds, too. I doubt I'd ever be able to take as good in-flight and action shots of them as you do, though!

Daan your gonna have to come to the UK next year and we'll go to the Hawk Conservancy

is that telemetry I can see in number 2?

Love the last shot

Thank you all for the comments :)
It is rather tricky to shoot these birds with those speeds. I need a faster lens :biggrin: As long as you shoot enough pics, there is a bigger chance of having some decent ones :D
I totally love what im doing at that place. Shame i only have about a month to go. But i can go there everytime i want offcourse (except for monday, they are closed then) I shall really enjoy those last weeks i will work there.
And next year will be a problem, allready have a 2 month vacation planned, to New Zealand. Dont think i will have much of anything left after that. But if i visit England again, i will let you know :) Oh and if by telemetry you mean transmitter thingie, then you are right. If you dont mean that............then you are wrong :p

Most reactions

Back