Hi Steven. I like the perspective. The exposure looks spot on. I think it needs more contrast to make the colors pop, and it looks a little soft on my monitor.
If it were me, I would have tried to get the pixel ratio closer to 3/2 instead of 2/1. The vertical comp works well, but it would be nice to see it a bit wider. Not sure if you cropped (the parking lot?) out of the scene on the left, but as it is I think the yellow leaves on that side would have looked better if they had some space between them and the edge of the frame. Moving over that direction would have also shown us more of the interesting cloud (but still kept Longs Peak in the comp)....and taken away some of the distraction of the few branches of pine tree on the right (though that's a pretty minor nit). It also appears to need a slight CCW tilt.
It looks to me like you have the natural tools to be an excellent photographer. You picked the right time (of day and season) and place. Hope this helps.