What's new

Fall in the Iguazú Falls

Love the image. Sharpness at larger size is a bit of an issue, but for web viewing it's adequate. Your composition choices are very good. I'd give the bottom tuft a grass just a bit more room.
Cheers.

Yes, I agree with both things... Unfortunately I didn't have much room, time nor peace to take the shot... Had hundreds of crazy tourist passing behind me and it was a narrow trail, plus there was A LOT of water in the air and wind, so I was kinda worried about the camera jajaja

I'm sure I'll go back there one of these years, and I'll definitely nail it this time :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom