Fall is in the air.

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seems sort of depressing that Summer is over so quickly once again. I haven't posted in a few weeks so I figured I would share some. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

Snowy Egret 9_29 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 10_3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 10_7 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Palm Warbler 10_8 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Juvi Red Shouldered Hawk 10_10 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Yellow Rumped Warbler - sunset 10_10 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Juvenile Little Blue Heron 10_10 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Barred Owl 10_3 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Very nice "Fall" collection, #1 (great reflection) and #3 (great stare) are my favourites from this group. :thumbyo:

WesternGuy

Great pics as always

All awesome, but the 1st is awesomest!

Excellent set, as always.

#1 and #2 are killing it! I love the movement and composition. You just captured it all so perfectly. My only "eh" on the osprey is his feather didn't quite make the frame, but I know that it's probably unavoidable.

Great collection.
Very nice "Fall" collection, #1 (great reflection) and #3 (great stare) are my favourites from this group. :thumbyo:
WesternGuy
Great pics as always
All awesome, but the 1st is awesomest!
Excellent set, as always.
Thanks for the kind words :)
#1 and #2 are killing it! I love the movement and composition. You just captured it all so perfectly. My only "eh" on the osprey is his feather didn't quite make the frame, but I know that it's probably unavoidable.
Thanks! That one little primary didn't quite fit. Didn't really bother me as the focus should be on the eyes and talons. I could always clean it up in PS, but I'm too lazy for that...

Wow great stuff as usual !! The first two are absolutely incredible and I really love the third one we don't usually get to see a full on front angle on those birds.

#2 is such an incredible shot that I did not even notice the feather until I read the replies and then went back and looked again. If the photo had not been so full of life, that feather might have stood out. The intense look of the Osprey certainly saved the day though! Wonderful set. Congrats.

Fantastic shots with very good sharpness :encouragement:

Yeah, I had a painting instructor for a year that basically scarred me for life about compositional tangents (that's what the feather is doing), so I'm just super attuned to seeing them... EVERYWHERE. Don't give me a magazine, or show me fifth grade drawings.

Wow great stuff as usual !! The first two are absolutely incredible and I really love the third one we don't usually get to see a full on front angle on those birds.
#2 is such an incredible shot that I did not even notice the feather until I read the replies and then went back and looked again. If the photo had not been so full of life, that feather might have stood out. The intense look of the Osprey certainly saved the day though! Wonderful set. Congrats.
Fantastic shots with very good sharpness :encouragement:
Awesome set Kris
Thanks everyone!
Yeah, I had a painting instructor for a year that basically scarred me for life about compositional tangents (that's what the feather is doing), so I'm just super attuned to seeing them... EVERYWHERE. Don't give me a magazine, or show me fifth grade drawings.
That's OK, you haven't really seen enough of my work to know I set my own rules. Most of my time my focus is on the eyes and lots of unconventional, aggresive crops.. Wings don't always interest me much, depends on the image..
Like this one from this morning...
Harvey 10_12 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back