Fall Pics From Jackson Hole

jjparson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone-

Wanted to share a couple of images from a recent fishing trip. If you have comments or criticism please share, if not enjoy the pictures.

Flat Creek March by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

20101001-_CRS9860 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

Wyoming Mountain Stream by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

This last one just for fun. I tried to use the tilt shift process in photoshop and thought it turned out pretty cool.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

definitely diggin 1 and 2. The hikers really make 1 an excellent scene.

the experiment with 3 is pretty cool, but doesn't make for a great photo. Maybe if it was cropped so there was less on top and sides the effect would be more striking.

looks like a face in the creek at the bottom of the photo

Love 1 and the 3rd one.:)Pretty area

i like #1 and #2... but the blues look a little too blue to me... the composition is very nice though and so is the light...

I love the pictures! How could you take a bad pic with that kind of scenery. I like the shot and the effect on the last picture but you know they have lens that can do that effect! Also try panoramic shots or even a fish eye with this landscape... wonder how it'd turn out!

LOVE! #3 in particular is fab. I really dig the beautiful saturated colors too. Great job!

I have been out of internet service for quite some time. Thanks for the kind words everyone, and yes it is challenging to take a poor picture with such beautiful scenery.

@ Nautifish -

We stuck a few nice cutts and moved some big browns on streamers.

20101002-_CRS9907 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

with the tilt shift attempt you should have had more of the rapids in the river in focus not just that little bit higher up.

Most reactions

Back