Fall Pics From Jackson Hole

jjparson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone-

Wanted to share a couple of images from a recent fishing trip. If you have comments or criticism please share, if not enjoy the pictures.

Flat Creek March by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

20101001-_CRS9860 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

Wyoming Mountain Stream by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

This last one just for fun. I tried to use the tilt shift process in photoshop and thought it turned out pretty cool.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

definitely diggin 1 and 2. The hikers really make 1 an excellent scene.

the experiment with 3 is pretty cool, but doesn't make for a great photo. Maybe if it was cropped so there was less on top and sides the effect would be more striking.

looks like a face in the creek at the bottom of the photo

Love 1 and the 3rd one.:)Pretty area

i like #1 and #2... but the blues look a little too blue to me... the composition is very nice though and so is the light...

I love the pictures! How could you take a bad pic with that kind of scenery. I like the shot and the effect on the last picture but you know they have lens that can do that effect! Also try panoramic shots or even a fish eye with this landscape... wonder how it'd turn out!

LOVE! #3 in particular is fab. I really dig the beautiful saturated colors too. Great job!

I have been out of internet service for quite some time. Thanks for the kind words everyone, and yes it is challenging to take a poor picture with such beautiful scenery.

@ Nautifish -

We stuck a few nice cutts and moved some big browns on streamers.

20101002-_CRS9907 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr

with the tilt shift attempt you should have had more of the rapids in the river in focus not just that little bit higher up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back