What's new

Falling

R3d

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
378
Reaction score
114
Location
Washington, D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't expecting much from this, but was pleased after some work in lightroom and photoshop getting rid of logos on the pants. Comments always appreciated!


Flying by R3d Baron, on Flickr
 
Not sure why you cropped his legs off, but without seeing the whole person and some space underneath him, I do not get the impression of "falling". He could be jumping into the air from a trampoline.
_________________
WesternGuy
 
That's just how it was out of the camera. Like I said, wasn't expecting much.
 
I think the colors are great, and the silhouette is pretty good. I agree with the other poster, that the impression of falling is not quite there, but it's a fun photo even so.
 
i am really sorry that it was missing the one-fourth.... but i too liked the colours and treatment
 
the silhouetted stands out well against the blue sky. But as others have alluded to, without the legs and something under them, I have no idea if he's jumping, falling, or just squatting. BTW, what's that string like thing to the left of him?
 
Thanks for the input everyone. It's a watermark with my initials.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom