Anubis TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2004 Messages 285 Reaction score 0 Location Sunny Scotland Aug 24, 2008 #1 Not a great shot, but it is the first time I've managed to get water flowing the way I want without overexposing
Not a great shot, but it is the first time I've managed to get water flowing the way I want without overexposing
Wozza TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 534 Reaction score 10 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2008 #2 Sounds like you need to pick up an ND filter. This lets less light into the lens so you can do this without over exposing.
Sounds like you need to pick up an ND filter. This lets less light into the lens so you can do this without over exposing.
Anubis TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2004 Messages 285 Reaction score 0 Location Sunny Scotland Aug 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I was just reading up on ND filters earlier today. I'm going to pick one up next time I pass a camera store.
I was just reading up on ND filters earlier today. I'm going to pick one up next time I pass a camera store.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Good job.