family assignment

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yep, we were bored tonight, so i threw out an assignment for the family photogs. we each had to photograph a crystal ball with light. here are our results:

Jackie's Matrix:

50548579-O.jpg

JonMikal's Emily Rose Demon:

50548577-O.jpg

Calliope's UFO:

50548583-O.jpg

needless to say we had fun :)

calliope's is my favorite! that is really cool....it would be a great black light poster!!

yours, its alright....;)

but the first one, jackies's?? i can make out what looks like gravestones along the middle......that is cool......:mrgreen: ( who else sees that??come on...admit it... you see it too....)

jonmikal....actually, your so used to getting compliments, i thought i would fool you a bit!! your is really good too, but i still think calliope's is better!!

You seem to have some great fun with your family assignments and all!
I am still struggling to understand what this crystal ball looks like "in real life" and if it is always the same?

Colourwise (surprise-surprise) I like Linda's pic best, too! :greenpbl:

Thanks guys! We had fun... it was JonMikal's idea. Jackie and I took our photos in five minutes. JonMikal disappeared for like half an hour to take his photos. :er: :p

LaFoto, the ball is just a little crystal decorative ball (like a paperweight). I put the ball on the kids' humidifier / night light and took my photos. I won't give away JonMikal & Jackie's secrets.

What a neat idea! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! My favorite is the UFO - great idea!

I like the three, but 2th specially, is very attractive. Good work Greetings from Spain.

Me gustan las tres, pero la 2th especialmente, es muy atractiva. Buen trabajo Saludos desde España.

Calliope said:
JonMikal disappeared for like half an hour to take his photos. :er: :p

i was on the phone for 29 3/4 minutes :roll:

looks like i need to come up with something more difficult next time :mrgreen:

I finally found this....Gheesh.. I checked it out once, and then it is on page 3 in no time.
These are killer. Not sure which one I like best, but Im kinda digging the Emily Rose demon..cause I just saw the movie. All three are sooo cool. Well done all!!!

Most reactions

Back