What's new

Family Christmas pictures advice

labpaws

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I have had my D200 a few months now and my family ask if i could take some family christmas photos christmas day while everyone is here. I just got a sb-600 so that is very new to me.
I only have the sb-600, nothing to diffuse the light. I do have a 15ft sync cord so i can get it off camera. It will be about 30 some people being in a large room..A retirement community rec. room.
Would it be best to get flash off camera and bounce off the ceiling to not have as harsh of light? will one flash be enough?
Any thoughts or input would be great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom