Family Photo Session for C&C Please

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The grandma was having major surgery and so the family wanted some photos of her with the her grandkids.

1. Anyone that has photographed kids before, not to mention 4 kids at this age knows how many miss shots it took to get this one...

Kents-facebook (31).jpg

2. Kents-facebook (43).jpg

3. Kents-facebook (13).jpg

4. Kents-facebook (2).jpg

I would have cropped #3 as a portrait orientation.

Next time I'd think about your vantage points and how the background is going to look. And think about the framing so feet aren't cropped off. Challenging with one or two active kids much less four!

These are good for what they are; happy children with grandmother, BUT, they could have been better. Even some simple crops to move subjects away from the center will improve them somewhat.

Next time I'd think about your vantage points and how the background is going to look. And think about the framing so feet aren't cropped off. Challenging with one or two active kids much less four!

These are good for what they are; happy children with grandmother, BUT, they could have been better. Even some simple crops to move subjects away from the center will improve them somewhat.

Ok, good points. Definitely could be cropped better.

Thank You

did you desaturate the oranges and/or yellows?

^ Yes, was trying a creative edit.

I really like the last one with it's matte look...It perhaps needs to be tipped ever so slightly to the left to get it perfectly straight?. I agree with cropping no.3 as a portrait. :)

Most reactions

Back