Family session (last night).....

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They were fun to photograph, but difficult.....the little boy really wanted to run wild.....lol....too many leaves to play in for him to want to sit still.

DSC_0062-2.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

These are the first few that I have edited.....:)

The first is quite blue ... funny hue to that one. And the way the boy looks is a bit ... weird in that first one.
Other than that I like the "seize-the-moment"-character of these portraits, you made the most of what was on offer, I should say, and thus created a series of utmost liveliness, which I like! The two middle ones are really nice, and the last is just endearing. If only the girl had looked towards you in that moment...

I agree with Lafoto about #1.
I just love 3, I think thats my fav. Whatever that wood thing behind them is really great. It give your photo's some texture without being really distracting from your subjects :)

I see what you are saying about number 1, but when I look at in photoshop it looks great.....ugh Photobucket :drool:

Thanks for your comments!:)

I see what you are saying about number 1, but when I look at in photoshop it looks great.....ugh Photobucket :drool:

Thanks for your comments!:)

Not sure why it would look blue only in photoshop, maybe someone has an answer to do with profiles etc?

It's a lovely set of photos I'm sure Momma is pleased. Did you use an on camera flash? Tell us a little about your lighting please.

Not sure why it would look blue only in photoshop, maybe someone has an answer to do with profiles etc?

It's a lovely set of photos I'm sure Momma is pleased. Did you use an on camera flash? Tell us a little about your lighting please.

In photoshop it looks great.....here lately I have noticed that after uploading in to Photobucket the coloring of my pics seems off a bit.

I used an SB600 on camera for fill flash only.....other than that it's just natural light. I shot these around 445 last night.

i like them. the first one does have a bit of a strange hue, i've seen it happen before where the picture looks fine and then you upload it to something like photobucket and it doesn't look correct.

the 2nd one is really captures the mother and daughter well both are smiling in their own way and it really compliments their beautiful eyes. The third one to me looks a little washed out around the eyes but i like the shots and like i said i am no expert good job.

also with the first one its cute that its the "in the moment" but the boy is looking to much at his mothers head and there for makes his eyes look like they are rolling in the back of his head. also the mothers neck just looks awkward to me.

Most reactions

Back