Family Session on the Beach

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't remember the last time I posted in this gallery. Here are just a few from a recent beach session before the autumn chill set in. What a fun group they were. C&C always welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_8453_websig.jpg

IMG_8441_websig.jpg

IMG_8516_websig.jpg

IMG_8414_websig.jpg

NJ

I like them all, but 4 is stunning!

#1 is cute, I would like it more if the view were more on her level instead of looking down on her. #4 is incredible. Love it.

I agree #4 is awesome. I like #3, but why did she wear sweats to a photo session :confused:.

Well done, NJ!!! I too especially like the silhouettes-at-sunset shot.

I like them all, but 4 is stunning!

Thank you. :)

#1 is cute, I would like it more if the view were more on her level instead of looking down on her. #4 is incredible. Love it.

Thanks a lot!

sorry, I should have paid more attention I meant #4 lol

Ha ha, no problem. I knew what you meant. Thanks. :)

I agree #4 is awesome. I like #3, but why did she wear sweats to a photo session :confused:.

Some people just like to dress informally. Thanks for the comments. :)

Well done, NJ!!! I too especially like the silhouettes-at-sunset shot.

Thank you Anty! That one does seem to be a favorite of the family too.

They are beautiful but I agree the sweats kind of ruin it for me. I used to work in a portrait studio and I could never understand why some people would come in wearing ratty old t-shirts or whatever.

Love the last one!

Well thanks man! You should know, you are the master of family sunset portraits, Mr. POTM Winner! :)

They are beautiful but I agree the sweats kind of ruin it for me. I used to work in a portrait studio and I could never understand why some people would come in wearing ratty old t-shirts or whatever.

Thanks for your comments Melody.

Number 4 is stunning, but I wonder if cropping them just to the left or right would help make it even stronger.

Most reactions

Back