What's new

Fana Church Norway

Terje76

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this site, and will try to post some of my pictures here.
If you want to check out more of my work you can go to Sandø Foto
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_9018_19_20_21_22_23_24_tonemapped-2liten.webp
    $IMG_9018_19_20_21_22_23_24_tonemapped-2liten.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 92
Great looking church but the HDR effect is hurting this image.... way over the top.
 
Thanks for replying. But your critique is that a personal opinion or a general one? As far as I know there are no "rules" to HDR photography. It's pretty much up to the photographer.
 
I agree the overdone HDR look is hurting the image. In addition it has keystoning problems and you have cut the bottom part of the building on the left.
 
I agree the overdone HDR look is hurting the image. In addition it has keystoning problems and you have cut the bottom part of the building on the left.

Meaninng?
The building is cut at the left because of several trash cans I didn't want in the picture.
 
HDR is a personal thing.... I should have qualified the IMHO it is overdone but if you are happy with it is fine.
 
Its quite obvious from your responsible to the feedback given that you are not open to feedback. If you don't want people to critique your images then don't share them.

We have given you feedback on how the image could be improved and your responses all come across as if you think the image is amazing and perfect. If it was then we would not have posted the comments we have.

I'm sorry to be so blunt but and I mean no offence at all but if you don't want feedback then don't share your images. We are not your mom and dad who will love the image just because you took it we are going to give honest feedback.
 
In addition to what Mulley said about it being overcooked for my taste, I also feel like it is tilted a bit.
 
Its quite obvious from your responsible to the feedback given that you are not open to feedback. If you don't want people to critique your images then don't share them.

We have given you feedback on how the image could be improved and your responses all come across as if you think the image is amazing and perfect. If it was then we would not have posted the comments we have.

I'm sorry to be so blunt but and I mean no offence at all but if you don't want feedback then don't share your images. We are not your mom and dad who will love the image just because you took it we are going to give honest feedback.

You have not given feedback as to how to improve the image, the only thing you have said is that it is overdone, have keystone problems etc.
I have never said the picture is perfect, but if you can't give constructive feedback, then don't say anything.
 
You have not given feedback as to how to improve the image, the only thing you have said is that it is overdone, have keystone problems etc.
I have never said the picture is perfect, but if you can't give constructive feedback, then don't say anything.

That is feedback on how to make it batter.

If someone says its overdone then that means do less. If people say there are keystoning issues that's means you should correct the keystoning.

If you dont know what those things mean then google it, or ask for clarification.
 
You have not given feedback as to how to improve the image, the only thing you have said is that it is overdone, have keystone problems etc.
I have never said the picture is perfect, but if you can't give constructive feedback, then don't say anything.

That is feedback on how to make it batter.

If someone says its overdone then that means do less. If people say there are keystoning issues that's means you should correct the keystoning.

If you dont know what those things mean then google it, or ask for clarification.

Please explain for me then.
 
Here is a article about how to correct keystoning.
Perspective Correction In Photoshop - Repairing Keystoning

As for the overdone HDR tone it down and make it look more natural.

I will check out the link, but as far as you telling me to tone down to make it more natural, isn't that a personal choice? There is nothing wronng with the hdr on this picture, if you or someone else think I should tone it down that is your PERSONAL opinion. That is pretty much the same as to tell a painter to use less paint.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom