FAO "The Penguin Queen"

Antarctican said:
all ya hadta do was ....
16_3_121.gif
biggrinangelA.gif

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Any of you pick on Anty you pick on me as well
No one messes with my WA buddy and gets away with it
one at a time or all together, I like those odds :playball: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Antarctican said:
OMG, what an EX-cellent series of penguin shots LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't they just the funniest things to watch as they waddle/hop along? You've done an awesome job with these pics.
Small_penguin_flaps.gif

I love the difference between the first/second and the third/fourth shots of the rockhoppers....in the first two they have nice coiffed feathers, and in the next two they're all wet and messed up (the young rebellious 'rockers', I guess).

The second blackfoot looks so bedraggled...was it a chick just getting its feathers? It's so cuuuuuute. The blackfoot pair, and the last blackfoot shots are great 'portraits'.
Penguin-03-june.gif

Its the same Rockhopper as they only have the one now. Its mate had to be taken to another zoo as they kept pinching the other Penguins eggs!!

Your right about the little scruff, it's just getting its feathers.

While I was taking these London Zoo have a help a keeper scheme, and they were cleaning the rocks with brushes and the Rockhopper was trying to help out by chasing the brushes, I'll have to post those tomorrow. One thing the Rockhopper does like is to be tickled under the wing! I must get on their scheme to help a keeper, I mean how many people can say they've tickled a Rockhopper? :lol:

Archangel said:
hey...... you already gave me a black eye!....... i dont mind the fish slapping, but the brick is too far! :mrgreen:
The problem was that you appeared to enjoy the fish slapping, and that defeated the whole purpose, didn't it? :p

lostprophet said:
Any of you pick on Anty you pick on me as well
No one messes with my WA buddy and gets away with it
one at a time or all together, I like those odds :playball: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Awwwwww, thanks for defending me, LP!!!!!! Chivalry is not dead!
15_3_35.gif

Antarctican said:
Awwwwww, thanks for defending me, LP!!!!!! Chivalry is not dead!
15_3_35.gif

Well even if one can not defend you one's butler can what what what now where did one leave one's Pimms. Jeeves Jeeves drive me to the regatta!

LOL!!! Too funny, Lord Prophet of Berkshire. So you're a yachtie, are you??? Jolly good.

Antarctican said:
LOL!!! Too funny, Lord Prophet of Berkshire. So you're a yachtie, are you??? Jolly good.

LOL I've been called some names in my time but never a YACHTIE :lmao:

Forgot this little one.....

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

^^^ Awwww, what a cutie! Glad you remembered him. That's a sweeeeet pic.

Most reactions

Back