What's new

Farewell summer

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane,WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot I took yesterday morning on the beach.. c&c please :sexywink:

farewell_summer.jpg
 
This is simple and nice with the low sun and the crisp, brown leaves that got caught in the forgotten bucket. I like it.
 
really good. the bucket on the sand provides great contrast. Very interesting picture considering there's barely anything in it. Awesome job.
 
Very nice shot, the composition of the leaves is great and the lighting is spot on.
 
Makes me shiver when I look at it. Nice.
 
Simple but effective. Good job!
 
Thanks all for your comments! I really appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom