What's new

Farm Photos

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from last weekend. Seems like it's been forever since I posted anything.

The old Tractor in some great light
951-IMG_7917.jpg


951-IMG_7922.jpg


Row of bails...I think I raised the shadows too much, what do you think?
951-IMG_7930.jpg


Morning Frost
951-IMG_7950.jpg
 
I really like these. They remind me of Wisconsin. Shadows look really cool with the tractor parts and everything surounding them and creating them, and the lighting is perfect. OH that magical time called sunrise, and sunset.
 
The first don't look like winter photography at all, what with the wonderfully golden sun you had ... and then the close-up of the hoarfrost show that it IS cold! It IS winter. I really like the last one!
 
fantastic light!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Thanks :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom