What's new

Fashion Av

MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
480
Reaction score
0
Location
France & other place
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I am still postreating my pictures from NYC :lmao:
Tell me what you think about this one :D
Mat


​
 
I don't know about whatever that is next to Fashion. Maybe burning or cloning it out would help.

Other than that, I like how dark it is. Doesn't give off too much information.
 
Sw1tchfx, thank you for giving your comment. :wink:
I guess it was taken in Fashion Avenue in NYC, but I can not really remember :er:

In fact for me "Fashion " is not really important, it is more the light on these beautifull legs that I like and I wonder how nice could be this girl, but I fell like I am alone to like this picture :lol:

Mat

2 more for free :lol: :


2/​

​









3/​

​
 
I think I'd like a tighter crop on the first picture, if your emphasis is to be on the legs ;) There's quite a bit going on in there and I'd cut it down.

I like the janitor with the SuperModel sign :)
 
Montemama, Alex_B thanks.
This one was my last post on the forum. Many thanks to everyone.
I wish everyone will keep on taking pictures and enjoy this.;)

Mat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom