fashion shoot for c & c

hayleyfraser24

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
hayleyfraserphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have never done a shoot like this before but my freind designs and customises her own T shirts and I wanted to help promote them for her. We had the chance to use the college of art in Aberdeen Scotland's studio set up, so here are the results.

The thing im aware of is that the full body shots do not show the detail in the T shirts the same as the closer up ones and Im aware there is still some editing to do on the backgrounds, some lines are visible. I loved the shoot, it was som much fun and really made me realise the possibility you have using flash photography. Comments and critique welcome

1.Rebel
124.jpg

2.jump
098.jpg

3. Rebel 2
105.jpg

4. Sunny
358.jpg

Number two and three are a lot of fun, I like the how the backdrop is...tapered. Is that the word? Regardless, I like the effect the backdrop has on the shadow.

Cyclorama (theater) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An infinity cyc (found particularly in television and in film stills studios) is a cyc which curves smoothly at the bottom to meet the studio floor, so that with careful lighting and the corner-less joint, the illusion that the studio floor continues to infinity can be achieved. Cycloramas or "cycs" also refer to photography curving backdrops which are white to create no background, or green-screen to create a masking backdrop.

Most reactions

Back