Fashion shoot with Rachael

ki_user

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great model really easy going had a cracking day so thought I'd share. C&C welcome.

DSC07344.jpg

DSC07329_pp.jpg

DSC07246.jpg

DSC07157.jpg

DSC06932.jpg

Colour temperature in the third is a little too blue... Otherwise pretty good.

Thanks, you think I pushed 3 a bit too far then?

some good and bad things going on here. I would first say try lightening up on the contrast. i like heavy contrast but this is a little much. 1 would have been better had she looked into the middle of the lens. three is a awkward pose. try that with something to actually sit on like a shallow ledge, like this. also if she had done the look in #5 in photo #4 it would have been a much better shot. But overall very artsy. Id say your heading in a good direction so far.

Last edited:
Very nice overall, very pretty model. Couple comments:

1. Her face isn't evenly lit, the shadows on the left side and under her headband are a little distracting.
2. Doesn't do anything for me
3. Personally I like the color temperature, the scene goes with her dress. Pose might be a little awkward though
4. Again, the shadows are distracting. If you're going for a darker look, I'd light it evenly then underexpose the image
5. Doesn't do anything for me

Like 'em. #3 the white balance appears to be a bit off, but you may have been going for something there.

Thanks all. Yes, the blue tint was something I was going for :D

Derrel said:
She's got too many clothes on.

You just crossed the creepy line gain Derrel lol

I told everyone he was a perv. I would never send my cute looking senior girl to get her picture taken by him, he might have problem controlling his "central nervous system" like he said in another thread:lmao:.

Since i stalk Derrel you know, i was able to get a shot of his driveway
free_candy_van.jpg

Favorite is #2 wish there would have been a hair light or backlighting and this would have been spot on.
-
Thanks for sharing and shoot well, Joe

Most reactions

Back