Fave PC Game?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know if this question's been posted before but I'm curious, what's everyone's favorite PC game?

Mine are action related, all about WWII. Like Battlefield/Battlefield2, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Brothers in Arms. But I am known to spend some time on board games like chess, poker.

You?

yes, ive been enjoying battlefield 2 alot lately. I love my first person war games :)

Half-life2 and Deus Ex are also great games

..oh and Operation Flashpoint is one of my all time faves. DOnt know if you ever played it but it has got to be one of the best battlefield simulations ever made. I beleive the US army actually use a version of it for tactics and training

I’ll have to admit that I’m not much of a computer gamer… But I was seriously hooked on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for a while. I’d likely still be playing it, but my old computer crashed and I lost all my save points (back ups? I don’t need no stinkin’ back ups!). I can NOT bring myself to re-start the game from scratch.

Currently, I am playing Photoshop 7.0: Fix the Horrible Exposures Before the Mother of the Bride Hunts Me Down and Kills Me with a Chain Saw.

Medal of Honour
Doom ( the old dos version ) ahhh the good ol' days of 486's

I gave up gaming during school because it was taking up too much of my time...
WOW is the ish though.

C&C Red Alert, Warcraft (all of them), Half Life (Still Playing on PS2), Hitman 2,

Not much of a gamer, but I was hooked on all of those for a long time.

Hitman 2 is a bad mother.

Currently playing Oblivion, Civilization 4 and Battlefield 2 when I get some time.

My system can barely push Oblivion and Neverwinter Nights 2 is coming soonish so I have an upgrade planned.

Counterstrike 1.6 and many Gamecube games.

BUT I GAVE UP COMPUTER GAMES AND GAME CONSOLED FOR LENT AND ITS DRIVING ME MAD!!! I NEED CALLIOPE!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :taped sh: :cyclops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :irked: :irked: :gun: :(

Withdrawal....

Most reactions

Back