Favorite cat picture thread

IMG_4488.jpg

If I fits, I sits

Well, misread the thread and posted all my current cats. The black one was a barn cat, but has since moved inside. She is funny-follows us everywhere-even snowshoeing out back.

upload_2021-2-13_10-59-4.jpeg

Star is my daughters cat. He sits in anything that he can. Lol. I’m going to do a collage or photo book of all the items he has sat in for my daughters birthday.
upload_2021-2-13_11-0-44.jpeg

Sweetie. Stars sister. Very camera shy so I don’t have many photos or videos. She is sitting on the balcony in the loft. And yes, she sometimes falls.
upload_2021-2-13_11-1-17.jpeg

Sabrina a few weeks after she adopted us. She was a feral rescue cat and a tiny very wild kitten when we got her.

9877606634_f480cd0eb5_o.jpg

Sophie a wonderful creature. The rescue group gave her to us. They told us "no one wants the black cats and kittens"

QBfylHB.jpg

Last edited:
Shop cat about 5 years ago. She is a healthy, happy, house cat in 2021. She is an expert mouser as well.
FB_IMG_1613737129799.jpg

Shop cat about 5 years ago. She is a healthy, happy, house cat in 2021. She is an expert mouser as well. View attachment 203691

Really nice close-up, the eyes look great. It looks like it's laser focused on a mouse right there.

Thanks, she probably was. Lord knows we have enough of them at the shop. She used to get the huge, hairy, brown spiders in the shop as well. Fuji 60mm macro if I recall correctly, what a lens. I miss it

Raya was given to us by the local animal rescue group. She was a tiny kitten
but she would hiss and spit at you if you tried to pick her up. Most people were afraid of her.

Wmqnn6s.jpg

She grew into a very nice creature.

u8BC46o.jpg

A lith print I made of Jinx. She lived to be 19 years old. My sweet girl, she followed me everywhere. Here, I was just testing out a lens and ended up liking the negative enough to make the lith from it.

Jinxlith.JPG

Bex, during the eclipse of 2017. The shadows show the stage of the eclipse. (I told her not to look at the sun, but I don't think she was listening.)

Bex in the eclipse.jpg

Finn, as Fire Cat:

Firecat Finn.jpg

Most reactions

Back