Favorite photograph from the last day of 2011!

blackrose89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Not really anything special but one of the last photos I took

6584927805_59a05a8fc1_b.jpg

I would love to see the note that everyone left on and the last bit of progress before the end of 2011. Even if you don't have photos from last night, post a photo from the last day you did in 2011.

Hmmmmmmmm...................WELL I'LL BE DAMNED
I like it.
That is a NICE capture. Well composed.
I see the rule of thirds in this.

I think this is your best work yet.

I would love to see the note that everyone left on and the last bit of progress before the end of 2011. Even if you don't have photos from last night, post a photo from the last day you did in 2011.

Hmmmmmmmm...................WELL I'LL BE DAMNED
I like it.
That is a NICE capture. Well composed.
I see the rule of thirds in this.

I think this is your best work yet.

Thank you VERY much!

I took these last night. I went with my husband and friends on a road trip up North to this beach for New Years Eve.

Mine were already posted on another thread. Sorry. Besides, no one said they liked them.

Last image I took this year that I am fond of...

6282078038_dc8f1a21a0_b.jpg

I wasn't gonna post this because I was waiting for a chance to improve this, but what the hell.
I like the composition.
This is one of my last images from 2011.
I have no idea what it is. I only got one shot on him before he took off.
6617775653_c67167bcd5_z.jpg

Here's mine.. My daughter's friend. I thought it turned out cute.

Christinasitting.jpg

This is another one I like. I took a similar one with my son and I wanted to try it with my daughter..They both have stunning eyes.

makennaeyes-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I didn't do anything "official" in the past few months...I have a couple from Christmas that I like but aren't planned or anything...

Great pic of my mom (she is hard to photograph since she doesn't really like it)...I do realize the vignette is too strong here but I haven't gone back and finished the PP yet.

christmas-159-1.jpg

Just playing around with one of the ornaments on the tree

12-13-52.jpg

A pic of my sister heading out to an 80's themed party. This wasn't planned either, but it was more set up than the previous pics. No lights or anything, just my Speedlite on camera.

11-11-27.jpg

Most reactions

Back