snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I revisited an old, favorite spot today. I wanted to try some slower exposures with the Lee Big Stopper. As you can see, there was a couple fishing off the rocks near the waterfall. I waited them out for over an hour, then gave up and started shooting. They didn't seem to mind lol!!

Canon 16-35L f/4 IS ~ ISO 100 - 35mm - f/16 - 17 seconds.

5D3_0017.jpg

And one from further back, well, less focal length I think is how you say it. I didn't move lol!

16mm - f/16 - 25 seconds.

5D3_0018.jpg

I still feel I need to be out doing this a LOT more than I am. I still feel like a new rookie, only picking up knowledge a piece at a time and VERY slowly. Grrrrr...... However............ it is really fun during the walking and climbing to get to the spot, setting up the tripod, hanging the foundation kit off the lens and getting readings, then converting time for the neutral density filter. Really, I enjoy it a LOT LOT LOT!! Get home, a cold beer, editing, that's the worst part. The editing, not the beer! Grrrr......... But I do feel like I accomplished a little bit today, anyway. And it's just what I needed. Now.............. tell me what you see that I could have done better or different! Take my critique. Please!!

good shot , the waterfall, maybe need a little more time of exposure

oh man that is great!!!!!!! Give me an awesome sunset or sunrise there zoomed a lil closer to the falls and I am in heaven. Good shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back