favorite types of music

favorite type of music in general (what you listen to the most)

• rock

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • rap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pop

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • punk

• hardcore

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • metal

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • classical

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • jazz/blues

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • emo

• indie

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
yeaaaah sorry forgot country. i seriously doubt that it is going to be the highest though (no offense :) ).

hahah. nobody has voted for rap. i love you guys.

AlisonS said:
Yes, I do! But wasn't listed as an option. When I saw your reply I thought you were going to tell me to get XM radio ;)
Go get XM radio ;) but their progressive country station sucks so it doesn't really have great station for alt-country.

Difficult to say... but basically I like rock\punk\indie... :) And I'm allergic to rap...

I like everything but classic rock seems to be my staple. I wish Malachite could have brought his Arizona radio stations with him. They rocked! :headbang: So Cal radio really sucks so I'll prolly be looking into XM soon.

wish i had xm. ugh.

i like alot of styles, but if i had to narrow it down to like 2, wait no, like 4, then it would have to be metal, hardcore, punk, and indie. and i like some like goth-opera stuff like virgin black (if anyone has heard of them) and some classical.

Hertz van Rental said:
Absolutely anything except Country & Western.

*Gets on Hertz's bus* :mrgreen:

Currently listening to John Mayer - Daughters and learning it on guitar as well as Love Song For No One. (Yes, Arty i'll get round to recording myself one day!)

Kind of a cross between Classical and Jazz/Blues with some folk, Old Rock (50's - 80), World Beat and Indie

Where's the box for house music :scratch:

Can't survive a day without some funky groove playing at some point - got Masters at Work playing at the moment (and NO, they're not the ones that did "land down under", that's MEN at work)

Agree it should be multi choice - need some classical and a jazz fix on at least a weeekly basis as well

photogoddess said:
You just haven't seen me in my hat yet. :sexywink: :lmao:

Well, I'm always prepared to make an exception - bet you've got the boots to go with them.

(Sadly I have to admit to having a Stetson and genuine cowboy boots - don't ask why. But Tammy Wynette really put up a hell of a fight...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back