favorite types of music

favorite type of music in general (what you listen to the most)

• rock

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • rap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pop

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • punk

• hardcore

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • metal

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • classical

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • jazz/blues

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • emo

• indie

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
This is probably a really stupid question but what's emo?

Has elmo from sesame st brought out at album? ;-)

I don't think I fit into any of those categories - though I voted for indie. I like alternative tripped out weird stuff. Think of Bjork, Radiohead, Sigur Ros and throw in a bit of Portishead, Coldplay, Jeff Buckley, Elbow, Jorane. Oh and can't forget good ole Britney Spears! I have to admit - I looove her poppy stuff! I just have to get up and dance round the house like an idiot singing really loudly "AND YOU KNOW THAT I'M TOXIC!!!! DOO DOO DOO DA DOOOO!"

well, I tend to like an artist/group/composer instead of a type of music. lately i've been listening to U2 (achtung baby), the rough guide to the music of Japan, sarah mclachlan (afterglow), eminem (encore), bach's concerto for 2 violins and the pulp fiction/kill bill vol.1 ost.

I enjoy all types of music, old and modern, I can even listen to a couple of rap songs, but after two I get this sudden urge to start beating my head against a brick wall.

carlita said:
i looooooooooooooooooove sam cooke. :hail:

i was totally born in the wrong decade. :confused:

Ya, I always bring a disc of him when we go to the Islands. Nothing like lazin' on the beach in Jamaica, enjoying the local pleasures and listening to him...;)

LittleMan said:
Christian rock sometimes....

I have to go with that (see the sig with the newsboys quote?)
On the rare occasion I am listening to something secular... (not christian if you don't know) It will be either Country or 80s Hair Bands (Def Lepard or Poison or stuff like that)

As far as country goes, anyone else depressed by the passing of Chris LeDoux?
56 is so young for death.... Cancer is definetly ugly!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back