What's new

Favorite Wedding Photographer

I love Susan Stripling who is married to Cliff Mautner. I love her composition.
Susan Stripling
 
One of my favourites is Lloyd at Night and Day Photography - Edmonton Wedding Photographers, Edmonton Family Photographers
He's a master at off camera flash.
I second shoot for him every once in a while, super nice guy.

Another photographer who constantly impresses me, is Brittany Esther Canmore Banff Wedding & Elopement Photographer | Brittany Esther Photography. She's very young for a wedding photographer but her talent is off the charts.
She is/was a member here for a while, maybe seven years ago. I've met her at a TPF meet up, she's very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom