MozzMann TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Location Berridale , Snowy Mountains Australia Sep 29, 2005 #16 Yeah The B&W works way better than the Colour version most likely due to the absence of the warming effect of the floodlighting. Nice Shot in my book JM. Mozz
Yeah The B&W works way better than the Colour version most likely due to the absence of the warming effect of the floodlighting. Nice Shot in my book JM. Mozz
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 #17 Nice. I have a shot a lot like that from when I was last in DC a couple years ago. The FDR memorial is a pretty cool place.
Nice. I have a shot a lot like that from when I was last in DC a couple years ago. The FDR memorial is a pretty cool place.