Feathers at the Falls

LOL Ray...here ya go...I couldnt resist...

1-mallard ducks
2-waxwing
3-female woodpecker
4-male mallard
5-female cardinal
6-not sure
7-male mallard
8-male mallard
9-waxwing
10-not sure what kind of duck this is!
11-male cardinal

ShelleySnapz said:
LOL Ray...here ya go...I couldnt resist...

1-mallard ducks
2-waxwing <<< is'nt this a titmouse?
3-female woodpecker <<< male Downy woodpecker
4-male mallard
5-female cardinal
6-not sure <<<< white breasted nuthatch
7-male mallard
8-male mallard
9-waxwing
10-not sure what kind of duck this is! <<< white duck .. lol
11-male cardinal

Good talking to you this weekend, hope we hook up sometime soon!

Lovely shots Ray - I think #2 is a tufted titmouse.
#1 is my favourite though, I love the little curled tail feathers of the male :)

yo raymond... i really thought it was daisy, and to tell the truth, if she learned how to take pics that quickly and have a child, i was hanging the whole womanhood thing up ...gonna throw in the towel...i was so tickled to learn it was you i "yahoo'd" at work.... i know daisy is a great mother, and wife, but if after a few weeks she was nailing these pics that way, i was moving to canada... figure it must be in the water!!....

great shots...all of them are just perfect, dude...

( and i dont see a cedar waxwing in the bunch, but i could be wrong..)

awesome shots daisy, raymond, whoever ;) of course they are all fantastic but #1, #5, and #11 stand even above the rest for me. :thumbup:

I can honestly say that when that first shot scrolled down it took my breath away. I could even see the tag on the little brown duck's leg. Amazing - Just amazing!!!!:hail:

weeping widow said:
I can honestly say that when that first shot scrolled down it took my breath away. I could even see the tag on the little brown duck's leg. Amazing - Just amazing!!!!:hail:

Thanks so much! Personally, I like the 2nd shot best, as it was so hard to shoot in the shade, and at a slower shutterspeed., the VR really helps a lot!

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
L? or Sigma? These are absolutely amazing. :hail: You've got an awesome lens, whatever kind it is, but that lens has certainly fallen into the right hands! These are incredible.

Thanks so much!! the lens I use is a Nikon, 80-400 ED VR, cool lens, so glad I bought it. I must give credit to Nikon's AFS (auto focus servo) as it tracks and anticipates the position of the creature as it's moving, even when it is flying straight at me! I am totally amazed at this technology.

thank again for all your kind words PachelbelsCanon350D

Great series of bird photos, I love the in flight photos... Great timing on capturing them. Very sharp and focus. Great composition!

great shots.

First of all God, wow, u created some beautiful birds
Secondly Sweet-Daisy, wow, u captured them well.

Th 1st pic is amazing, good colors, light and good synchronization on the birds' part

Most reactions

New Topics

Back