What's new

FEC Noob Question

pharmakon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
7
Location
Western NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So noob question #500 of 10,000

I looked at my manual but it wasn't clear to me.

When I adjust the Flash Exposure Compensation, am I actually adjusting the power of the flash or is it just doing the same thing as regular EV adjustment (but only active when using flash)?

If the latter, is there a way to adjust the power of the (on camera) flash (that I know I sholdn't be using but haven't bought a seperate flash yet)

Thanks!
 
flash comp. simply increases the light the flash is putting out. And you can sort of control the power of on camera flash by diffusing it or making some sort of bounce card

(but really, just get a seperate flash, you know you want to :lol:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom