feedback on my insta

darkblue-x

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I wanted to get some feedback on my amateur portfolio, which can be found on insta @thehalifaxchris

I have been shooting JPEG fine with a Nikon D3300, I mainly used my 35mm prime lens and had switched over to shooting only in manual about a month ago.
I edit with VSCO mobile and bought VSCO X subscription for the year.

Your feedback and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Post a few photos here. Asking people to check out your "insta" just sounds like you are asking for instagram likes and follows.

Post a few photos here. Asking people to check out your "insta" just sounds like you are asking for instagram likes and follows.

Yep. Most here, as a matter of course, won't go offsite.

Real Photographers know the Scheimpflug Principle!!!

Real photographers know how to spell Scheimpflug. :801:

I'm really not. So much so that I beg anyone that looks to neither like or follow me.
I just got this laptop today, it would be complicated for me to find a way to load it on my computer and then here, this was just the more simple solution.

Right-clink on an image, and choose Properties. That will display the URL of the image. Copy that, and paste it here between the Image tags

Right-clink on an image, and choose Properties. That will display the URL of the image. Copy that, and paste it here between the Image tags

BWyeobkAbGs

--neither Instagram or VSCO will let me do that

Last edited:
Your nine most recent images look like pretty good Instagram type shots.

I hope you enjoy the new laptop! Always fun to get new computer stuff!

Your nine most recent images look like pretty good Instagram type shots.

I hope you enjoy the new laptop! Always fun to get new computer stuff!

Thanks for the positive comment. If I were to ask you though to go into more depth with your seasoned feedback...
What are my images lacking to make them better?

Exciting and novel subjects make image better...always a challenge finding things that are exciting, especially in this day and age of image overload.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back