Feedback on my new website....

MeesterMichael

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just finished my new website and I was looking for some feedback,(don't worry I can handle criticizm). Keep in mind this is my first website ever. Thanks for your input.

www.photographybyinsight.com

i agree, a slideshow would be great. i usually do not the the patience to click on each image. also, on the sections with text, rather than scroll down, could you just use the entire image space for text. i think that may look nicer.

other than those things, i think it looks great and is off to a great start. i like your choice of color and the fact that you have decent size thumbnails.

*cough* flash *cough* but over all I it feels nice. Little bit small in the overall pixel ration but we have to make that decision when we think of client machines. Professional.

One nit pick I would have is the font for the menu and the background are low contrast. I don't REALLY strain to read them, but I feel as if I might.

First effort? BRAVO. :)

The new window wouldn't bother me if the site itself wasn't flash. You have the flash framework handy and it's spoilt by a new window popping up. Even without flash a few free javascript tools can prevent images from loading in a new window.

Something about it says I'm very competent but I do a half-baked job. (sorry if this sounds harsh I couldn't figure out how to word it)

Most reactions

Back