What's new

Feedback On New Images

barticus76

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey gang...I just uploaded some new images to my website for this horizontal/landscape project I am working on. I would appreciate any feedback!

Sorry...the link has been removed, but here is a new one with a few of the images.

http://www.mdbart.com/fine_art.html

Thanks!

Bart
 
Last edited:
You have some really good work. I especially like the "Ambrotypes."

Hard to navigate in there though. I prefer embedded images in posts and not to go through web sites in general.

Hope you share more with us here in the future though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom