What's new

Feedback on this photo.

GCPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been heading out to the country to try to find some good things to capture. This is one of them.

$10453045_1517683591792877_7487356881221167880_o.webp

Any tips on improvement?
 
Way too many distractions for my eyes. I don't know if its just me or not.

BUT

Sign behind the mailbox? Distracting.

Needs a tad more room to the left of the mailbox.

Telephone pole to the right is drawing my attention.

Not a fan of the guardrail either.


What I do like though, are the tone and 'mood' of this. Very 'country' and rustic. I do like that. Just too much clutter for me.
 
Great points. Thanks for the input.
 
Great points. Thanks for the input.

Not a problem. I can tell you "tried" on this, so thats another valid point too.

Unless your 3 foot tall, I can tell you tried to experiment with angels, and Its extremely tack sharp, so you took your time to compose this shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom